If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to:London Business Forum 38 Bartholomew Close London EC1A 7HP
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information, such as postcode.
- Website usage data.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the London Business Forum, enabling us to deliver improved events and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you to confirm your booking(s).
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
Cookies and how we use them
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see a tick box allowing you to opt-out to receive marketing communications from us by email. We do not share the information you provide with third-parties.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Login to our website and change your marketing preferences in My Profile in your account: http://www.londonbusinessforum.com/account/profile.
- Click unsubscribe at the bottom of any of our marketing emails.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write to us at London Business Forum, 38 Bartholomew Close, London EC1A 7HP
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Online Forms with Mollom
We always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the londonbusinessforum.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.