Productivity hacks for wherever you work from
- Prioritise and focus every day - chase antelopes not field mice
- Embrace student syndrome - intensive bursts of deep work and shorter deadlines
- Discover the truth about email etiquette and communication styles
- How to time block and learn the unique PIMP process to getting things done
- Manage workflow - improve communications, reduce bottlenecks and control distractions
It is hard to stay focused with everything that is going on at the moment, not least because we are turning into Zoom zombies.
Being productive is not about putting in more hours, it is about prioritising and completing the tasks that have the greatest impact. Our brains are in survival mode so defining priorities and finding focus are even harder than usual.
In order to keep teams engaged and motivated, they need engaging work to do. This interactive and fun session will give you practical productivity and prioritisation tips to put into practice immediately.
In order to fully participate in this virtual event, you will need a Zoom account, a webcam and microphone. The session will be recorded but will be available only to those who have booked a place on the webinar.
Zena Everett is an Executive Coach, with a rare cocktail of entrepreneurial, head hunting and organisational psychology experience. Previously she started and ran a recruitment business, where she became fascinated with why some candidates were more motivated, confident and successful than others. She is the author of two books – Mind Flip and Crazy Busy.